Below is a series of links to leading academic and professional work relating to the DNA of Cities. This is being constantly updated to reflect the latest findings:
- ’Complexity Thinking and Economic Evolutionary Geography‘
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley - Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?
- Dieter F. Kogler - Editorial: Evolutionary Economic Geography – Theoretical and Empirical Progress
- Fabio Casiroli - The Mobility DNA of Cities
- Jonathan Fink. - The Case for an Urban Genome Project
- Noema – Mapping the Cultural DNA of Cities
- Alan Wilson - Remote sensing as the ’X-ray crystallography‘ for urban &rsquoDNA‘